Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last few shots of preggo belly






Cody took this picture.  I am not standing crooked it is jus thow he was holding the camera.


I believe this one my 37 week picture.

So this is what is going on.  I have been to labor and delivery twice because of bleeding.  I finally got an ultrasound done last week, the 12th of January.  There is no explanation as to why I have been bleeding but they did see that the baby is breech.  I am not sure what kind, as there are three different types.  But what I thought was the babies behind near my belly button is actually it's head.  Today, the 19th Jason and I are heading to the doctor's for an appointment to find out what is going on.  The odd's are that we are going to have a c-section.  We are hoping to actually do it this Friday when I hit 38 weeks because of the unexplained bleeding and it will be beneficial for Jason for work (but that is not why I want to push it). 
I still do NOT want a c-section.  The birthing process is "easier" and quicker but the recovery time is a LOT longer than I want to deal with.  Besides, this is surgery and abdominal surgery at that.  I have had abdominal surgery to take out my appendix but I was like half the age I am now.  It took me a week to be able to stand up straight.  Can you imagine what it will be like taking care of 2 older boys, a house, a husband, and a newborn?  Okay, so I don't really have to take care of my husband.  Jason can definitely take care of himself.  Thankfully too he has 10 days permissive leave for paternity leave but since we are more than likely going to have surgery he might take a little more time off.  We shall see when we get more info at our doctor's appointment.  I will be updating when I can.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment