Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend ended up being a wonderful weekend filled with fun, friends and family.  Jason had Friday off so after dropping Cody off at school we headed into town to get a few things we needed for the rest of the weekends activities.
Saturday consisted of a BBQ with family and a nice young couple friend church.  I didn't get any pictures because I didn't think about it.
Sunday was church.
Monday we headed to Hesperia for a picnic at Hesperia Lakes, some fishing and then dinner at Tanya's house.  It was probably the best day of the whole weekend.
Unfortunately the fish weren't biting so no one caught a single fish.  But I am not sure it would have been worth catching a fish anyway.  There were several fish in the lake that were floating around already dead.
The boys had a blast though and Cody is becoming quite the fisherman.  I am so proud of him.
Okay, here is my usual photo reel.  I hope you enjoy.















 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment