Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yosemite


I guess I missed something fun we did.  I can't believe it.
I am going to post really quick about this one.  On a long weekend we headed up to Yosemite and stayed in Oakhurst, CA.  It was magnificent.  The weather was cool and so comfortable.
We only spent one day in the park.  I could have spent the entire day in the Mariposa Grove(?).  It was a lot of hiking but so much fun and amazing to see nature at it's finest.  Of course we went during a holiday weekend so it was PACKED.  Our hotel was basically booked up the whole time we were there but the only part of about that that was upsetting was trying to get breakfast.












  
The next morning before we headed back home we took a ride on an old logger train just outside of the park.  I thought Wyatt would LOVE it since he is a lover of anything with wheels but I think it kinda scared him as well.  He did get used to it but was ready for the "ride" to be over.  Now though, he sees our magnet and wants to ride on it again.  I am sad to say that is not going to happen anytime soon.  Since we will be moving away sometime between now and Spring we are going to see other things.  Looking forward to getting back to Disneyland.  None of my boys (including Jason) has been to Disneyland so it will be fun to share it all with them.  I haven't been to Disneyland since Grad Night.  I can't believe that has been over 14 years now.  I feel so old.  I am looking forward to seeing all the new rides they have.
Okay, so here are the pictures from the train ride.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment