Friday, February 10, 2012

Tooth Fairy is busy

After having a gallon of paint for the bathroom I finally put some of it on our wall.  It was so exciting.  I know, that is silly to say but it was exciting.  I haven't painted a wall before, ever.  Nor do I recall ever living somewhere that didn't have white walls.
I did get a bit bored painting without help.  The time flew by but I was getting a little tired and Garrett woke up so I figured it was time to put the paint away for a while.  Once the painting is finished I will post a picture.  It may be one room at a time and slow in pace but the whole house will get done.

On other news.  Wednesday I went downstairs to wake the boys up for school.  Cody surprised me when he looked back at me with this huge smile and shoved his tooth in my face.  He kept telling Jason and I to look at his tooth so I was glad it was finally out.
When the boys arrived home from school Wyatt had a huge smile and pulled a tooth out of his jacket pocket.  Apparently Cody losing another tooth before him was just too much for him.  During rest time that day he decided it was time to pull out one of his loose teeth.  Needless to say the tooth fairy HAD to visit our house that night.  It seems that the tooth fairy needs NVGs though, or she is letting children keep their teeth nowadays.
Wyatt was so excited when he saw a dollar under his pillow.  That must have been the extra motivation he needed to pull the other loose tooth out of his mouth, again during rest time.  The tooth fairy probably doesn't want to come to our house again for a very long time  :)
I took two pictures of Wyatt tonight to show off his toothless grin.


No comments:

Post a Comment