Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Blessings

Happy Belated Easter everyone!!!  I hope you had a wonderfully spiritual day.  I had a wonderful day filled with family, traditions, and our Bishop.  Not only was yesterday Easter for us but we got to listen to General Conference (okay, that didn't happen, but we could have) AND we also had our Bishop over to help with the blessing of our 3 boys.  It was just wonderful.  The boys did amazingly well.  Garrett, well, he got woken up and between all the stretcing and moaning he let out a few toots.  It was difficult not to laugh during the blessing.
The weather did not cooperate so my mom and I hid eggs in the house and Cody and Wyatt hunted them.  They had fun and that is all that counts right?
Here is my usual picture reel of the days events.

Wyatt posing with all his goodies. 
My ham, Cody, showing off all his goodies.
Garrett with his gorgeous bunny from Nana.
Look at that smile, he is precious.
The older boys getting ready to color eggs.  We were really behind on things so they didn't color eggs until Easter morning.
They look innocent, right?
Jason was giving me a break.  It was nice to have some extra time to play with the older boys.
Wyatt's Easter picture
Cody's Easter picture
Garrett's Easter picture wearing the same shirt that his Daddy wore on his first Easter and so did Wyatt, we didn't have it in time for Cody to wear it.
Cody was mad at me so we only got Wyatt and Garrett in this one.
Yep, what a shot
I am not sure if this one is any better
Now, how sweet are they?
My ham again, showing off his Easter hunt winnings
All of us after the boys were blessed by Jason.  This is our Bishop and he is just wonderful.  We are so blessed to have him as a Bishop.  He will be missed.

The whole family.  What a blessing to have them all there on a such a special day for us.
In the back are my parents, Elizabeth and Robert.
On the couch is Cody, me, my Grandma (Bethel), Jason and then Wyatt and Garrett are sitting on my lap hiding my fat.
 
Happy Easter everyone!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment