Friday, April 2, 2010

2 months

Hi everyone!!!  Today is April 2nd and that means my precious little boy is already 2 months old.  I did a short photoshoot with Garrett this morning before taking Cody to school.  I hope to have time to get a few more with him and with Cody and Wyatt.  I think that will help them not resent Garrett anymore than they might if it was just Garrett taking pictures.
Sunday is a special day for us as well.  Not only is it Easter but our Bishop will be stopping by after the afternoon General Conference session.  This is only because Jason will be blessing all 3 of our boys.  I am so excited for him and them.  I am also nervous for Jason.  I know he would be extremely nervous in church but I know he is nervous to do the blessings at home as well.  I can imagine how extremely nerve racking such a think can be.  I am sure it will be fine though.
Okay, here are a few of my favorite shots so far...





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day was special! I love the new pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete