Friday, June 11, 2010

Cody's last T-ball game ever

Well, it is official, my first born is growing up.  He is moving on up to 1st grade and now he is finished with T-ball.  Who said these boys were allowed to grow up the way they are?
I remember being so upset that he was old enough to start kindergarten and then the agonizing over whether he was ready or not to finally deciding to hold him back.
It was just last year that he started T-ball.  He loved it from the minute he started.  My boys have been brainwashed from the minute they were born that baseball is THE sport.  Not that I am going to complain.  I know a lot more about baseball than any other sport.  I do not mind watching football or basketball but it is baseball I know about.  Afterall, I do have a younger brother that loved baseball when he was younger.  I sat through a many games of his as well.
I, of course, had to bring the camera for his last game.  Of course when I took the pictures I was just thinking this was going to be his last game of the season but then it donned on me that this will be the last time he played T-ball again.  Next year he will be playing what is called coach-pitch.  I can't believe my baby is growing up.
I took quite a bit.  As much as Garrett would allow anyway.  I also shot a few of Wyatt, doing what he does best during the games.


I just love how these two previous pictures turned out.





 
Those players in the background are the ones that are running after the ball Cody hit.  He has gotten so good at hitting.  The coach of this team got to where she would tell her team to move back because "this kid can hit"  :D  Talk about one proud momma.

Here are some shots from the after game party.  The kids, I think, had the most fun at the party then they did at the games.  I am glad though.  Jason was lucky and had some awesome parents who gave him a really neat mirror with all the kids names on it and he also got a card with a gift certificate to Famous Dave's restaurant, which was used the very next day.
 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment