Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Fun

Wyatt has been bugging to get on the slip 'n slide for months now, maybe since January.  We bought the boys one of the cheap-o plastic pools as well.  I figured that is something that Garrett would be able to enjoy as well.
Yesterday was the day.  I got the boys all suited up.  Got Garrett in his new shirt and swimmers and set out to get the boys in the pool to enjoy some summer sun.


Instead this is what happened.
After yelling at the older boys for splashing (only because of Garrett being so close) I finally told them to get out and no more pool.  So I put Garrett down for a nap and then started feeling bad for yelling at them for having fun and decided to let them play in the pool some more.
Instead they wanted to play on the slip 'n slide.  So, I got it out and set it up.  I am glad I did, a year has made a difference for Wyatt.  He hated the slip 'n slide last summer but this year...I was beginning to wonder if either one of them were ever going to get off the thing.
Here are some pictures I got...








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment