Tuesday, November 9, 2010

38 years


Sunday, the 7th, was Jason's 38th Birthday.  It wasn't the birthday I wanted to give him but he was okay with that.  Don't worry I will make up for it in 2 years when he is 40.  I am thinking about a 70's theme.  What do you guys think?  Start giving me ideas now, if you can, please.
So we took the boys to a movie on Saturday, Megamind.  It was cute movie.  I love how it showed that being the bad guy isn't the way to find friends.  I do hope my boys learned a lesson or two.
For dinner Jason made eggplant parmesean, oh how wonderful is eggplant parmesean.  I know, he made his own birthday dinner but what can I say...I cannot cook the way he can cook.
Sunday I let him watch some of his hunting shows before heading to church.  By the time we got home it was getting dark.  I had him open up the present his mom sent him and then made the boys mac-n-cheese (they aren't as fond of eggplant parmesean as we are).

The boys were bugging about cake, which I did make for him, so we got the cake ready and sang happy birthday.  Finally the boys left us alone about the cake.
It wasn't the best birthday, like I said before, but it was Jason's kind of day.
He did buy himself a new gym bag and shirt (for Thanksgiving) from Cabela's so we considered that his birthday presents, besides we are trying to cut down on our items since we are moving.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment