Thursday, November 4, 2010

Growing


Just the other day we got Cody's first grade pictures.  I can't believe how much he has changed in just one year.  I was looking at his kindergarten pictures and then his 1st grade picture.  I know there wasn't much of a change but enough to notice.  I can't believe that in just a few weeks he will be a big 7 year old.  As soon as I scan in a picture I will post it here for you all to admire  :)
 
I know I am a few days late but I finally remembered to get pictures of Garrett since he turned 9 months old on Tuesday (Election Day).
He is crawling now.  Once he learned how to do that he is all over the place now.  It is cute though, he gets so excited that he tries to "run" crawl and then forgets to either move his hand or his foot and almost falls.  He has also realized that he can use objects to get on his knees and now stand up (still holding on to some piece of furniture).  I swear before the end of the year he should be walking if he keeps progressing like he has been.
Here are a few of the pictures I got this morning.
 

 This is my favorite and I think it is the only one where I got a decent smile.
This is usually the look Jason gives me at the end of the day.  Gotta love that hair.  Still not ready to give hima  haircut though.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment