Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New beginnings



I have been reading a blog...it is written so well and just beautiful with just as amazing if not better pictures.  She has really inspired be to do better and be better.  I am not saying that how I write and what I write about is going to automatically become so eloquent and the pictures are going to be magnificent...but I am going to work on it.
All of that to say I tried taking some pictures of my little man using the manual option instead of auto.  I am pretty pleased with how they turned out.  Of course, that may have something to do with the fact we were sitting in front of a window with beautiful blue skies outside.

I love how he is always grabbing his feet and moving them around. 

This is what he does most of the afternoon.  He so wants to get outside and play with all the big kids.  This makes me happy and sad at the same time.  I am so happy he is growing up and learning but I am sad because I know that soon enough he will be outside playing and the years I have him, to mold him, will be gone...

This picture is proof of his growth.  Last Monday he just stood up, no support and took a few steps.  Now, well, now he is walking across the room without help.  He is still wobbly and as Jason likes to put it...he looks like a drunk.  Before long I will be officially calling my baby a walker.  Oh, how I miss his baby days but look forward to finding out what each step is going to help him become.

I just have no words...my heart grows with pride when I see this.

Today we got to visit Cody's school and see what he has been learning in music class.  He was so happy to show off his skills.  Granted he wasn't feeling very well, has a cough and upset stomach.  But when he saw us walk into the room, to see his Dad walk into the room...his grin grew about 10 times bigger.  I was so happy to see him smile and be happy if only for the 30 minutes that we got to see him.


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment