Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 months

Well, Garrett has made it to 6 months.  I really can't believe he is halfway to a year old already.  I can only imagine how fast the next 6 months will go.  Especially with so many things going on in the next few weeks.
 
I am a day late getting these pictures taken because I woke up with a migraine yesterday but here they are.
This one I love because it is so a look he would give any day.  He always looks like he is learning from everything he sees.  I can't wait to see him in school and how much of a sponge he will be.  Oh yes, I can wait but I am excited to see the type of person he becomes as well.

This one i love because it shows off his half smile that he is always giving.  He is so playful and loves to have attention.  (Maybe that comes from a mom who is spoiling him and 2 older brothers that love him so much).
I hope that all three of my boys grow up with such love for each other and become the best of friends.

This one is my favorite of the shots I go.  This realy shows what a playful little boy he is and his willingness to so easily give someone a smile or laugh.  I love it.  Unfortunately you can't see that he now has 2 teeth, both on the bottom.  He sprouted those about a week or so ago.  I can't believe how fast he is passing every stage there is as a baby.
I am going to miss this stage of motherhood.  My only hope is that all my boys feel like I was the best mother and strive to be good father's and husband's someday.
Thank you for letting me be your mother each one of you.  I love you all!!!
Happy 6 month birthday Garrett!!!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment