Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8 years


I decided to post this a day late because I was a day late on Garrett's 6 month post.
 
Yesterday Jason and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying by.  Just 2 more years and I can get half of his military retirement  :D
 
I love him more than the day we got married.  To see him with our boys and just how much they have changed the rough and tough man I married.  Of course, he is still there but he has softened up so much just because of his love for our boys and for me.  I know that he would do anything for any one of us.
 
(Don't judge too much, I was pregnant with Garrett in this picture but it is the latest I could find of just the two of us)
Soon we will be going to the temple to be sealed as an eternal family.  That day I have been waiting for since I found out about the blessings.  It was long time coming but I know it is so worth the wait.  I know that with Heavenly Father and our faith we will all continue as a family after we have passed on.
 
I love you so much Jason and look forward to growing even older with you.
(I would say old and gray but we are both there arleady ;D  )
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment