Thursday, February 17, 2011

A month in the life...


of a military family.  There is so much to catch you all up on.  We have moved.  Yep, after just over 3 years in the middle of no where desert of California we have (as Jason likes to say) been paroled.
We are now in the frozen north of South Dakota :)  Ellsworth AFB to be exact and so far it has been quite an adjustment but one we are excited to experience.
Before we moved to South Dakota we had a party for Garrett (he is now a One year old).  It makes me so sad.  My baby years are behind me now.  It has been great.  I also made sure to take some pictures of the family before we left.
I will leave you with some pictures and hopefully get more indepth information when things start calming down.
 














 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment