Monday, May 23, 2011

Good food...

Garrett is just awesome.  I love that he will eat anything you put in front of him.  I hope he keeps it up because his brothers were like that too and now they seem to get pickier by the hour.
Yesterday, Sunday, Jason made a delicious Sunday dinner.  We had roasted chicken, stuffing and cranberry sauce (well, the boys had cranberry sauce).

If you look you can tell that Garrett really gets into his food.  I had a blast encouraging him as well.
Jason was none too happy with me either.  He kept asking for more and more food so instead of giving him food I gave him my fork.  He had a blast with that.  Mostly it was used as a drum stick (I think he needs a set of drums but Jason says no).
In fact, after that Cody started playing the air guitar.  That is when I told Jason we need to get Cody a guitar, Wyatt a microphone (he loves to hear himself talk) and Garrett a set of drums and they will be the next big brother band.  I said we can call them "The Italian Boys" or I even thought of "Words of Passion" only because we could turn it into an acronym (WOP)  :D  I know, I get my sense of humor from my Dad and I love it...
So after Garrett was getting good and messy he started clapping.  So I encouraged and when he banged his hands on his tray, I encouraged.  Food was flying everyone.  I couldn't help but laugh and Jason was a good sport and just smiled.  He actually handled the situation better than I expected, he is learning so well  :)
I just love those big brown eyes.  He is always getting compliments on them too.  With those big eyes and Daddy's eyelashes, which he already knows how to work.  I know we are going to be in big trouble when he is a teenager.
One last picture of the aftermath of the fun after dinner performance.
I am so lucky to have all 4 of my boys.

P.S. What do you guys think of the bigger pictures?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment