Friday, August 12, 2011

18 months


I don't know how it happened but my baby is 18 months old.  It has been so bitter sweet with me.  He is my baby and my last so part of me is so excited that he is getting bigger and more independent BUT he is my baby and I don't want to give up the baby stage.
I have been working on taking pictures without auto.  I would love to be able to take a photography course but we shall see how and when that will happen.
The other day it was a nice comfortable evening and Garrett loves to go outside and play as much as possible.  He got a hold of the boys nerf guns and went to town figuring them out.  I took that as my cue to grab the camera and take some pictures.
Thanks to the adorable girl next door I actually got a few pictures of Garrett with some smiles.
He is one of the four most precious things in my life.  Without him, his brothers and their father I don't know what I would do.
Garrett, at only 18 months old, is growing into his own.  He knows what he wants and he knows how to get it.  He has started temper tantrums, is running everywhere, crawling up and down stairs like there is no tomorrow.  He has gained more sounds.  He isn't really talking but he has added to his sound vocabulary and it makes me want to cry.
Just recently, now that Jason is gone, I was sending or reading a text to/from Jason and Garrett points to my phone and says "Dada".  I love it.
While we were out in Connecticut he was grabbing his Auntie Monica's phone and putting it to his hear and then would say "Hello".  He is definitely growing up so fast and I am loving and hating it at the same time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment