Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sealing


I posted about Jason and my wedding anniversary but forgot about a very important day in our lives.  It happened 1 year ago plus some.  The date was August 14, 2010.  It was a beautiful day and a very hectic crazy morning.  A morning that should have stressed me out to the max.
We were in Sand Diego, saw the Mormon Batallion museum, Sea World and downtown San Diego.  It was an awesome weekend.
Then on the 14th, a Saturday, we headed to the San Diego temple.  It was wonderful an amazing day that I will never forget.  There was nothing about that day that went the way it should.  But it was beautiful and I wouldn't change anything for the world.
 
Now I can say that my family...Jason, 3 wonderful boys and I will be together forever.  I know that no matter what happens to us while we are here on this earth...after this life we will still be a family, my boys will still be mine and my Jason and I can be together forever.  There is no greater feeling than knowing that after we pass from this life I will still have my family with me.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment