Wednesday, August 3, 2011

9 wonderful years


I can't believe it but today marks 9 years of marriage for Jason and I.  Seriously, 9 years already?  Where has the time gone?  It doesn't feel like it has been 9 years already.  Although every day hasn't been a walk in the park, it has been wonderful and amazing.
Thanks to Jason being in the Air Force and being told he has to go to this special class, at this particular time, we won't be together this year.  It hasn't been the first time and I doubt it will be the last.
Today is Wednesday so we set out to meet friends at a local park (something we have tried to do every Wednesday during the summer).  Afterwards I had to run an errand.  While at the store I received a phone call I almost didn't answer.  I am really glad I did though.  It was a delivery for me, he basically wanted permission to leave flowers on my doorstep.

Aren't they beautiful.  Jason sent me flowers for our anniversary.  He even picked flowers with my favorite color.
I love him so much and feel so blessed that he found me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment