Friday, October 30, 2009

The antics of my boys

I know I have been pretty talkative lately.  It just seems to be the time of year where there are things going on.  But this time I just wanted to do a journal/scrapbook thing about the boys so I never forget their antics.
First thing I wanted to write before I forgot.  When we were heading to Tahoe for our weekend getaway we were almost there.  All we had to do was get to the other side of the mountain, literally.  The boys are seeing snow and wanting to get out and play in it so bad.  Next thing we hear is Cody.  What did he say?  He asked Jason, "Dad, are you sure you know where the hotel is?"  I guess Jason was taking too long to get there for Cody.
Second, I got some video but Wyatt wasn't very cooperative so I am just going to type it.  Wyatt is still trying to figure out some sounds and some things are hard to understand.  Well, Wyatt cannot say hamburger or movie.  I think there is something else but for now those are the only ones I can remember right now. 
The way that Wyatt says those to words is:  "handerburger" and "moobie".  It is so cute and I should be correcting him when he says them but instead I copy him and get him to say it more often.
Now, for a picture that Cody drew on his own while I wasn't looking.  The first is his name.  He loves writing his name all over the place and I just love it.

Now I am going to show you a picture he drew on the other side.  I thought it was really cute until he told me what some lines meant.  I wrote it all on the picture so you can see.  You might want to click on it to make the picture bigger to see what I am really talking about.  I mean, I know that pregnancy hasn't been the greatest to me but I can't believe that when drawing a family picture that he would put that into it.  Now, you might also wonder why I would put this on the internet for everyone to see, shouldn't I be embarrassed.  Well, yes, I am a bit embarrassed but my son's ingenuity is more special that keeping this secret for my benefit.  I hope you get a great laugh out of it.

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Gotta love what comes "out of the mouth of babes" (and occassionally onto the paper)...God bless children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha ha ha! That is hilarious! I love it. Kyle once drew a picture of me with each and every one of my zits. :)

    ReplyDelete