Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kindergarten pictures

I seem to have a lot of stuff to share at the moment.  I was surprised to see Cody come out of his classroom with a packet.  I was shocked and happy to see that the package was his school pictures.  Since I am going to see my parents and hopefully run into my sister and her family on Saturday I will be able to get their pictures to them.
Cody took some awesome pictures and I am so happy and excited about his first school pictures.  There was just one problem...his class picture was not in the package like all his friends had.  The package we bought is supposed to have it in there so now I get the priviledge to call the company and find out how and when I can get that picture.  School pictures are important but class pictures are second in importance of school pictures and memories.
I will be uploading a picture as soon as possible.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Cody!! Can't wait to get mine to put on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Can't wait to get this up on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete