Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First ever Parent/Teacher Conference

Yet another milestone has started for us.  This morning we went to our first parent/teacher conference for Cody.  She had nothing but good things to say about him.  He needs help on recognizing a few letters and some help with his numbers.  He gets a little too excited and then just starts saying numbers when he gets going too fast.  He comes home everyday counting.  He is working on counting to 100 because one of the girls in his class was counting that high one day.
She gave him Outstanding marks on his social skills, work habits and effort.  She even said that when it is time to clean up he cleans his mess up and sometimes the kids around him.  I would love to know which kid she is talking about because that is not my son.  This morning I told him for about 45 minutes to get dresssed so we can go to the conference and he still didn't get dressed until his Dad arrived home and told him he needed to get dressed.

I do have to say though, as I am sure all other mothers would say.  I am glad that he behaves so well at school and fights me. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment