Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The beginning

Welcome family and friends.  I have decided that I need to start blogging about my family and our misadventures.
For some I am going to share just a bit of background.  Jason and I met many moons ago on the greatest creation and worst pain in the hiney ever made, the internet.  Yep, we met in a chat room for LDS singles.  After losing contact for a bit we met up again thanks to AOL.  After talking online for a while and then talking on the phone every weekend Jason got a trip to Las Vegas.  Since I only lived 3 hours away I decided to drive up there and meet him.  Two months later we met at his house in Oklahoma and took a week long trip to Wyoming.  Two months after that I realized I didn't like being so far away so I made plans to move to Oklahoma to be closer to him. 
After that it took 2 years before we tied the knot by a Bishop in an LDS chapel.  It was a very small ceremony with very little fanfare but it was wonderful.
About a month later we were moving to Alaska.  That is where we had Cody and 2 years later had Wyatt.  I missed family and decided that we needed to come back to the lower 48, this was after living in Alaska for 5 years.
We are now in Sounthern California about an hour away from my parents and my sister and her family.  We are expecting our 3rd child and due February 5th of 2010.  I am expecting the baby to arrive at the end of January instead though.
I hope to keep up with events that happen around here but not sure how well I am going to be able to do so.  Even with all the fun stuff to do in California we haven't been able to see too much.  I hope that before we leave here that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment