Friday, November 13, 2009

Back in action

Hello everyone!!!  We have been without the internet for a few days and I have been going through withdraws.  I didn't realize how much I depend on the internet in my daily life.  It was really tough but we are up and running, right now anyway.  I wanted to update you with the parad happening and Jason's birhtday celebration.
First I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th.  It didn't dawn on me at first but I know my brother loves it when his birthday falls on a Friday just because it would be a Friday the 13th birthday.
So here are some pictures.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

I will be back later to explain the pictures but for now I have to run out again. 
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! Had fun that day and was glad we were able to celebrate with Jason. See you tomorrow for your dad's.

    ReplyDelete