Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Cody!!!

*Updated to add baby pictures of Cody finally*

Well, today is the day that my baby is growing up.  He is now a little man and maturing as everyday passes.  It amazes me how much he had changed and grown in his 6 years.
I am so proud to have him as my son and be his mother.  I pray that I can be the mother he needs and deserves and as he looks back on his childhood he will be happy and be able to smile and laugh.  We have so many years with him and I am so grateful for everyda that he is in my life.
Here is a few pictures of him this morning before school.  I also want to put a picture of him when he was born but it isn't on this computer so I am going to have to get on the other computer to do that.
I love you little man and I am so proud of you, your dad and I are both!!!












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a great tribute to Cody! Of course he had to wear a Yankee shirt! :)
    I remember that picture of him in the hospital as if it was just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete