Friday, November 6, 2009

The Progression of my belly

I have been thinking about this a lot.  Especially since I put on a shirt of Jason's that I took over while pregnant with Cody.  I wore this shirt to the hospital and actually delivered Cody while wearing this particular shirt.  When I put it on recently it was already snug.  How could that be possible?  I delivered Cody in this shirt and I still have 3 months left of this pregnancy.  That was my thinking.
So I finally grabbed the boys baby books and started looking.  First I went on an emotional roller coaster thinking, how could it be possible that my boys are so big when they were so little.  Then I got to the belly shots.  I didn't notice a difference until I saw both boys belly shots and then looked at the recents shots I took of this pregnancy.  All I gotta say is WOW!!!  I mean, I know that I started out very skinny with Cody and never really got rid of the weight with either boy plus, I ended my pregnancy with Cody at about the same weight I started this one with but holy cow!!!  So here you can see for yourself.



Roughly 23 weeks with this pregnancy (taken Oct 5th)
26 weeks and 4 days pregnant with this one (taken Nov. 3rd)
Holy Freakin' Cow!!!


Please come back tomorrow when I do a tribute to my wonderful husband.  Tomorrow is his 30-something birthday and he gets to march in a Veteran's Day Parade, how cool!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I know you've had multiple ultrasounds, but did they maybe forget to tell you you're having TWO boys or Two girls or one of each? I know the gender was a secret from you...you might wanna ask Jason...just saying... hehe, just kidding!! I think it's a cute belly!

    ReplyDelete