Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

The season for birthdays in my family is in full swing here.  As I talked about ealier, Jason's birthday was the 7th of Novemeber.
This past Saturday we went to Hesperia to visit my parents to celebrate my Dad's...birthday!!!  I was going to type his age but I don't want him upset with me on his birthday  :)
It was a lot of fun and good food.  My sister, Tanya, and her family were there to help us celebrate which made the evening that more special.  Silly me though, I was in such a hurry to get there that I forgot to grab my camera.  Hopefully I can grab some from mom that JoAnna took and show them here.
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!  I am truly sorry that you have to work today.  I know as we get older they aren't as important as they are when we were kids but it would still be nice if we could be lazy for the one day that is supposed to be dedicated to us.
You truly are the best dad I could have asked for growing up and I am so glad to call you Daddy.  Thank you for everything you have sacrificed for us and all you still do for us and the families we have created.
I love you!!!  Happy Birthday!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment